Wednesday, October 17, 2007

You keep me hanging on

Hi all. New layout!! Again, yeah I know.
Was getting tired of the previous one, its so plain.
The current one's really bright & full of smiley faces.
I dont think I'll be changing it till after November? :)

Just a really really super duper fast entry today.
Darn I hate doing rushy entries man. Pictures will be fugly.
Alrighty! Went out with Deela & Julee yesterday after Maths remedial.
Meeka couldnt make it cos she went to the movies.
D: D:

K, went to AMK Hub. It was so boring there.
Haa. What a waste of time!


On the MRT!




WOOTS.


They pierced their lips! Nahz, its a fake :D

Got bored soon after, sp then we went to Cinne.
:D At least that place is not sooo boring k.




:D Camwhores!



HAHAHAH. Went to take photos at the neoprint shop.


My face is sooo colourful! See got colour one!




:D Oops. Obscene cleavage.

K, nothing much already. Blog more when I have the time.
School reopens tomorrow. Getting back 3 papers.
Namely; Combined Humanities, English & Chemistry.
Oh my. Shall hope for the best then.

Me Methias said that some people in our class might retain or drop to another class.
Oh shyt. Im really freaked out. Our class strength is only like,
30 people!?
Haa imagine if more people is to drop out. (HOPE NOT!)
I hope no one retains or drop outta 4/6. Goodbye all :)

No comments: